Saturday 12 May 2012

What would you do if...?

ELT ESL EFL CLIL Lesson plans images conversation dogme photos
Image by Chiew Pang
When I saw this...

At first, I just walked past. Later I thought, what if...

And I started fantasizing about the briefcase holding wads of crisp bills...

Then the language teacher ego took hold of me and said, hell, there's an awful lot of possibilities there for a conversation lesson, full of lexical challenges.

So, what would you do if you saw something like this? Ponder over it while I go back to my fantasies...

This image is part of the Project 366 series. If you're involved in it, (and if not, why don't you start?) please let us know in this Google Doc. My images are in Flickr, free for non-commercial use as long as they are properly attributed.

2 comments:

  1. So ripe with possibilities!
    Great pic!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Naomi.
      The possibilities are there, but much also depends on the students :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.