Sunday 25 April 2010

Free Online Task Management

Regular readers might have read my post back in December 2009 about an online To Do list. Well, in the end, TeuxDeux's simplicity killed it for me. I found I needed more space for descriptions, I craved for a calendar and the ability to post an item further into the future quicker than TeuxDeux's painful option, etc, etc.

So, as luck would have it, I stumbled upon a far more powerful tool, also free, of course: HiTask.

HiTask allows for more options than I care for, but what's important is that it gives me more space than I need for descriptions, I can jump ahead easily, I can set reminders and even schedule it to remind me by email, I can categorise my items, and a whole load more, which I won't go into here. If you don't believe it, check it out for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Náyade garcía29 April 2010 at 08:26

    un 88% a la primera  y  mi tienpo fue 0:37.8 ;) esta bn naaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.