Thursday 17 December 2009

TeuxDeux: The "To Do" List You've been Waiting For!

Updated 16 May 2010: This has been superseded by this post here.

Some months back I started a 'to do' list on a Word document. I religiously jotted things down, crossed them out, and moved them about. However, I eventually stopped adding things as I became rather overwhelmed by it all - too busy to even look at the file!

Now, I've stumbled upon what could be the perfect 'to do' list! A no-frills online list which I can access at any time wherever I am, without worrying if I'd updated my list in the desktop or in the notebook, or if I had synchronised the files...

Signing up is dead easy: an email address and a username is all it needs to be up and running. To start using it is also so easy a child could do it. I love the 'someday' list, which is absolutely crucial for me. No doubt, TeuxDeux (pronounced  "to do") will change and grow, but I really hope its simplicity will be maintained.

Don't just take my word for it - check this video out!


TeuxDeux Demo from TeuxDeux on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.