Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas to the World!

To all those who have been through here these past six months, I would like to say thank you!

To all those who will be coming in the future, I would also like to say thank you!

To all my colleagues and peers who haven't been here, or who haven't found anything of interest, I will strive to change your mind.

To all my students, I would like to think I have been of help, be it slight or great, and to say to you 'Never give up!'

May you all have a wonderful Christmas, and may the New Year bring fresh challenges, new hopes and dreams, and lots of peace and happiness!



The 99 Most Essential Christmas Masterpieces (Amazon Exclusive) Disney's A Christmas Carol Timeless Christmas (Amazon MP3 Exclusive Sampler) The Original Christmas Classics (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer/Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town/Frosty the Snowman/Frosty Returns/Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol/Little Drummer Boy/Cricket on the Hearth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.